Gain the knowledge to make changes and feel fantastic
Hipprocrates’ observation about diet is still relevant 2,000 years later, we are what we eat, the raw materials from which our bodies and constructed are provided by the food we eat.
Everyone is different and needs to intake energy from food considering a number of factors including; lifestyle, job, hobbies, age.
My services cover working with you 1-2-1, with a family and group focusing on Nutrition and Weight Management, solving new or recurring problems and you’re not feeling healthy and happy on the inside and on the outside.
You may have health related problems:
- Recovering from an illness and want to make sure that you have a balanced diet
- Pre-Type 2 diabetic and want to reverse this
- Over-weight or obese
- Putting pressure on your joints causing pain and at risk of injury
- Underweight following an illness or exercising and not taking on sufficient energy/food
You may be fed up:
- Tried lots of “diets”, attended other classes and end back at square one or even worse
- Spending money of diet foods and plans
- Menopausal and the symptoms are changing your diet habits and not helping
- Attending an event and want to feel and look amazing in the photos
- Drop a dress size or for your clothes to feel comfortable again
Let’s consider the word “Diet” it’s not about restriction and denial which is the common misconception. The Oxford dictionary definition: “the kinds of food and drink that a person habitually eats”
We are all different knowing not only on one-day but continually adjusting the energy intake you require. What you eat energy intake versus energy expenditure, the energy your burn off through daily living, physical activity and exercise, this balance changes and is not a one fits all approach.
Your journey with me follows a success model that has worked for others:
Identify / Initiate / Integrate / Inspire / Ignite
I will identify your needs, goals and dreams, so that I can work with you so that you improve your overall health, wellbeing and happiness.
You’ll become confident, knowledgeable and able to make good choices and be happy to make these choices because they become your new diet “what you habitually now eat and drink”.
Your friends and family asking you what your new secret is? and you’ll be able to share your new-found knowledge and confidence with them, so they too can look and feel as awesome as you do.